Hilliary collapses

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
NBC News and news services<br />Updated: 1:57 p.m. ET Jan. 31, 2005BUFFALO, N.Y. - <br /><br />Democratic Sen. Hillary Clinton collapsed Monday during during a speech but aides said the former first lady quickly recovered from what they described as a fainting spell triggered by a 24-hour flu and planned to appear at a second public engagement. <br /><br />"She's fine," aides to the junior senator from New York told NBC News. <br /><br />An aide to the 57-year-old Clinton, who spoke with The Associated Press on condition of anonymity, said the senator had been suffering from a flu bug but pressed ahead with an appearance before a group of women voters. <br /><br />She was speaking about Social Security in a warm room in the Saturn Club in front of 150 people when she briefly lost consciousness, according to the aide. <br /><br />"She was weak and needed to sit down. She fainted," the aide said. <br /><br />Colleen DiPirro, president of the Amherst Chamber of Commerce, told WBEN radio station that Clinton told the audience she was feeling weak from a stomach ailment. She then began speaking and collapsed, DiPirro said. <br /><br />The radio station initially reported that Clinton had been hospitalized, but it later corrected the report to say she was treated by an emergency crew at the scene and declined to be taken to a hospital. <br /><br />Vincent Tracy, general manager of the private Saturn Club, said the senator walked out of the building a short time later. "I saw her walk out the door by herself; she smiled and said thank you,'" he said. <br /><br />Aides said Clinton planned to press on with a second speech scheduled at a nearby Catholic college.<br />________________________________________________<br />hello she had the flu, what was she trying to do, give it to others? :rolleyes:

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Hilliary collapses

Please tell me there won't be a 5 hour special on all the networks with this as the topic. Please tell me I don't have to donate any money. I wonder what the bit*h had for breakfast???? Was slick willie around?

SpinnerBait_Nut

NYM, it's on some of the news stations now. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Good thing they didn't pre-emp Passions.

gaugeguy

Captain

You know slick Willy was hoping she was down for the count.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LMAo @ GG .. <br /><br />yea so was half the room I bet! :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Please tell me there won't be a 5 hour special on all the networks with this as the topic. Please tell me I don't have to donate any money. I wonder what the bit*h had for breakfast???? Was slick willie around?
NYM: Why, Of course!<br /><br />First I heard of this... what is the first thing that went through my head. PR move. How crappy is that? But you know what, it isn't my fault -- this is something I wouldn't put past the Clintons. They are THE definition of a politician. Everyone is good at something. they, are good at politicing.<br /><br />Sean

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Yall quit picking on the future President of the USA. :D <br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Yall quit picking on the future President of the USA. :D <br /><br />Ken
Then you Texans can see what NY has to deal with.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> See always eat your oatmeal
Maybe you Canadians could use a new Prime Minister eh? She is available. Give us address we will ship her UPS red, but ya gotta take Willie too. Its a deal breaker.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ken:<br /><br />
Yall quit picking on the future President of the USA.
Sorry Ken.....she's been President once....she can't run for another term..... :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

I know what caused it... Mellow Yellow was in the audience and she passed out at the sight of his good looks! :p :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

She probably collapsed when she thought she might have to run for president againt Rice. :D <br /><br />Now that is a scary thought, two women running for president!

LubeDude

Admiral

She spun around so fast when she tried to change her thoughts about abortion latly that she got light headed. Anyone would changing directions that fast.

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Wow, that's some anti-Hilliary stuff. Did you consider that last year they issued a stamp with her picture on it, of course she chose the picture herself and wouldn't let the PO use self adhesive stamps, something about her wanting the peasants to lick her backside. <br /><br />After several months they PO received hundreds of complaints that the stamps wouldn't stick to envelopes, so they hired a consultant who conducted some experiments to figure out what was wrong, here's what they determined,<br /><br />the stamps were the right size,<br /><br />the picture was clear,<br /><br />the adhesive was good,<br /><br />they finally figured out the problem,<br /><br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br />,<br /><br />,<br />seems that folks were spitting on the wrong side of the stamp,,,,,,,,,,, :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

You know it is funny,a woman faints in a public place because she ignores the fact that she is sick and keeps on working.<br />I bet that every single one of you guys would have jumped up to help her if you would have been in the audience.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> You know it is funny,a woman faints in a public place because she ignores the fact that she is sick and keeps on working.<br />I bet that every single one of you guys would have jumped up to help her if you would have been in the audience.
They most probably would, with the exception being KKC :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

naaaaaaaa, KKC would be running over people to get to her. :p