Hillary Clinton visits a primary school...

eeboater

Commander
Hillary Clinton visits a primary school in Ithaca, New York to talk about her job as a senator. After her talk, she offers question time. <br /><br />One little boy puts up his hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is. <br /><br />"Kenneth." <br /><br />"And what is your question, Kenneth?" <br /><br />"I have three questions: <br /><br />First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? <br /><br />Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? <br /><br />And third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?" <br /><br />Just then the bell rings for recess. <br /><br />Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. <br /><br />When they resume, Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. <br /><br />Who has a question?" <br /><br />A different little boy puts his hand up; Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is. <br /><br />"Larry." <br /><br />"And what is your question?" <br /><br />"I have five questions: <br /><br />First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? <br /><br />Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? <br /><br />Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House? <br /><br />Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? <br /><br />And fifth - what happened to Kenneth?"<br /><br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Hillary Clinton visits a primary school...

:D :D :D <br /><br />accurate little fellow.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

He paid attention in class :D :D ;)

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hilary Clinton visits the bear den at the zoo...<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />...and was eaten. Everyone was happy then :D :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Keep on joking about her, but she is getting very popular amongst diehard republicans in the southern tier of New York State.Mostly because she not only goes there to find out what is needed,but she also delivers the goods. She is just about the first politician who ever bothered to visit this depressed republican stronghold.<br />I know everybody loves to hate her,but it is past the election, so get over it.

phatmanmike

Captain

heck, id vote for her, just to say i did! hell, nothing ELSE has worked SOO far

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hilarious, one of the better political jokes I've seen in awhile.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!