Hillary and Arnold

LadyFish

Admiral
Senator Hillary Clinton was attending a party, when she noticed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.<br /><br />She walked over to him, and in a quiet voice said; "If you were my husband I would poison your drink."<br /><br />Scwarzenegger smiled, leaned forward, and whispered in her ear, "And if you were my wife I would drink it." :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Hillary and Arnold

:D Yep, a good laugh for a Monday.<br />Bassy

Link

Rear Admiral

Bassy<br />" :D Yep, a good laugh for a Monday."<br /><br />Works just as well on a late Wednesday afternoon break also :)

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The story is even better when you know that it really was spoken, by Sir Winston Churchill to Lady Astor.<br /><br />He also is said to have stated to Lady Astor:<br /><br /> "Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly." <br />-- (replying to Lady Astor's comment 'Sir, you're drunk!') <br /><br />If you ever get a chance do a search on Churchill's quotations, they are fascinating.<br /><br />Jinx

Link

Rear Admiral

His life style on the battle field was amazing also. (this Jinx as you know he did not have to do) Don't know if I'd call him a statesman but he did sometimes state the facts :D He was a early version of Tony Blair!<br /><br /> trblshtr <br />
Drink it and ask for another! <br />
Then another, and another until you know it works :D