Hilarious thread

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I was reading a Ford site somebody posted on here and run across this. They did a thread like we did of the stupid stuff we did as kids. This is one of the postings-<br /><br />oh yea...finally a thread where i can tell what we did as a kid....grab a drink and get ready to laugh......ready?<br /><br />ok well when we were kids we used to get in all kinds of trouble, we had a newspaper box at the corner where we lived and we used to tamper with it...the paper guy would be mad when he came and we had opened it up and spilled the papers everywhere...well one day my lil brother said "lets put cow shizz in it" so we got the 4 wheeler and a 5 gal bucket and shovel and hit the pasture....came back and LOADED this thing with cow stuff....the guy was less than pleased to say the least....well that wasnt enough my cousin trapped a opossum one night and we stuck an VERY angry opossum into this locked metal box...he couldnt see it because of the paper in the window and when he opened it up the screams were music to our ears....we sat and laughed for hours...that wasnt enough....we put gasoline in it and lit it up....well we didnt know how much to use so my brother put in about 16 oz and WOOF it was a 3 alarmer....blazed for about 5 min and left a charred blackened box full of ashes....well the guy called the cops about that one so we quit that....we took up "landscaping" now you may have called it other things but landscaping was when you pulled in a persons yard and ripped a donut or figure 8 as long as u could before the lights came on...well we did this all over the place and someone got wise to us and followed us home incognito...then later they came back and did our yard.....well this sucked cause we didnt know who it was and our dad was livid....well friday night came again and saturday morning we had a new "crop circle" this shizz was gettin old....the next friday afternoon me and my brother and my cousin took a 4'x4'- 3/4" peice of plywood and used up a whole box of nails on it.....then we buried it in the driveway under the rocks (we had those white rocks all the way up the drive) well about 1am we heard an engine straining and came out to find a guy rockin 3 flats and one goin down fast....we let him limp it to the street and pelted his ride with rocks breakin the rear window and a side one.....dood never got out he jus hammered it out of there....well we got ours one night....some kids in the neighborhood were "trashin" they would roll by and straight run your trash cans over....some of them would end up BLOCKS away from being dragged.....we had this happen 3 weeks in a row....so tuesday night (garbage night) we had mixed up concrete in a plastic trash can about 8" from the top to the bottom FULL let it cure all day till it was solid....now these kids were runnin in a 4x4 pickup and they would just swerve off the street and nail the cans doing about 30mph well joke was on them this time...ha ha ha suckers....we found a broken headlight, a peice of f-150 grille, and a trail of fluid leading away....oh yea our can was 10' away from where it say and still fulla concrete...when i was like 16-17 i had a BIG system in my car...i had 4 Orion XTR 15's on a wall in the back of my car and 4 Orion amps, well people liked to steal my stuff....they had broken into my car 3 times and managed to walk off with an amp or 2 and ALLWAYS the ead unit....well i got to the point where EVERYONE was suspect...now mind you my driveway was about 200' long and there were no other houses it lead to and there was no place to turn around as it was fenced along the side...anyone 3/4 the way up the driveway after 12am was a theif in my eyes.....well we had a car pull in the driveway and my lil bro came in and told me that a car was commin up the drive with the headlights off...we walked outside i had my model88 12 ga. and my brother had the 870 express 12 ga. one in the air and the lights came on and we NEVER seen that car again....well one night a car was in our driveway and we seen it ....lights off....we again armed up and walked out, jumped the fence as to flank them...we came in behind them and seen 2 people in the car.....brother on pass side and me on drivers side with guns positioned and loaded we approached the windows of this parked vehicle.....drivers window was down so the only thing he seen was the muzzle of my 12 ga. as i shoved it through his window into his line of sight his girl went to get out and gazed into the black abyss of the 870's muzzle....the guy almost cried as he begged us not to hurt them...they were tourists it turned out and they had been driving all night and had no money for a hotel as their baggage had been stolen, he said he was just gonna get a good nights sleep before trying to get his family to wire him money to get home...needless to say my mom and dad put them up for the night but i think the guy soiled himself...lol....we were some mean kids....im not gonna get into the illegal stuff we did...some of it could still have charges pending and ...well i like freedom