FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I know there is a motor with this name, but did they also make a boat? I have a 1963 Hiawatha 14 footer with a Johnson Rd-18 40hp on the transom. I'm looking for information on this boat. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry Cajun.. I haven't been able to get back to you with those pics. I did see yours and there is no resemblance on the boat. Ours has a cuddy and a rounded windshield in the cabin. Red top and white bottom. I will still try to take the pics for you. Hopefully I can find more information. Nothing yet.