Hi-price Fry

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hi-price Fry

Hmmm, I've got a cat that looks like Muskybait.<br />How much do you think I could get for it?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That is too funny. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it.

Link

Rear Admiral

WOW and I have had some really weird Taco shells.. that I've made.. Shucks.. <br />BTW Spinner, I fed Mrs.Links whole family burgers tonight.. with "W" hehe, they had no idea.. said they were the best burgers they had ever had ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Link:<br />BTW Spinner, I fed Mrs.Links whole family burgers tonight.. with "W" hehe, they had no idea.. said they were the best burgers they had ever had ;)
Cool, I still ain't opened mine yet, heck might be worth a bunch on Ebay one of these days, you know, one of a kind deal. ;) ;) <br />EDIT: I seen that commercial about them frys on tv during the super bowl and sure enough, they showed up on Ebay. :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

What is the old saying "A fool and their money are soon parted" Geesh, Working on commercial food equipment, I can find stupid stuff like that all the time. It is all in the mind as any head shrink knows. :rolleyes:

KaGee

Admiral

Lookin for the fry that looks like Angelina Joile.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Did somebody say Angelina Jolie...She has enourmus lips...<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />Ken

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Did somebody say Angelina Jolie...She has enourmus lips...<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />Ken
Hey they wasn't too bad the last time I seen her.<br />whoops, you said lips. My bad. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Lookin for the fry that looks like Angelina Joile.
Let me know if there is a Jennifer Gardner fry??<br />Oh! pleasssssse say there is. Yummy.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

i asked #3 if it was the salted veriety, amillion emails should get'em

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

What do you think if I said that I have the Great Wall of China for sale. Do you think there would be takers??? Things that people would do for a buck!!!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I'm gonna need to see a picture of that wall before I make you an offer, beezee.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Ask and you shall get jtexas.<br /><br />
CC00515DSB.jpg

KaGee

Admiral

Would that be in Yen or $$ ?<br /><br /> :D