Hey,where is Mr. & Mrs. Ladyfish.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Hey,where is Mr. & Mrs. Ladyfish.

Originally posted by Vlad the Impeller:<br /> Cleaning fish? :confused: <br /><br />Where is Spinner??
I am around, just having some updated sewer work by the County and I have to show them where their pipes are. Go figure.

D

DJ

SBN wrote;<br /><br />
I am around, just having some updated sewer work by the County and I have to show them where their pipes are. Go figure.<br />
SBN, that's a good one. What's the supervisor to worker ratio on that county crew?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> SBN wrote;<br /><br />
I am around, just having some updated sewer work by the County and I have to show them where their pipes are. Go figure.<br />
SBN, that's a good one. What's the supervisor to worker ratio on that county crew?
Worker= Bunch<br />Supervisor= none that I have seen. :rolleyes:

Realgun

Commander

They are probably doing things we all wish we could do instead of asking about what they are doing! :D

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by Realgun:<br /> They are probably doing things we all wish we could do instead of asking about what they are doing! :D
:D :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

So ya missed us eh? :p <br /><br />We've been around. I've done more reading than posting lately with my busy work schedule and we were invoved with a charity wild game cook off last weekend and our daughter and 3 year old grandaughter were invovled in a roll-over accident yesterday.<br /><br />She hit the car that rolled, her car is badly damaged, she's lucky she didn't go off the Seawall. Her and the baby are okay. This was her first accident and she is extremely shaken up...as we all are. Our grandaughter never cried during or after the incident but wet her pants twice yesterday and has reverted back to baby talk.<br /><br />It happen about 2 miles from our daughter's house on her way to work. The gentleman she hit is being held for observation but is also okay....Thank God. He was more worried about making his t-time at the Country Club than anything else. No tickets were issued<br /><br />He must have rolled 4-5 times in order to end up as far away from her as he did. His vehicle is completely totalled.<br /><br />It'll be a month or more before our daughter gets her car back so I gave her my car last night. She said she'll never get behind the wheel again. Time will heal her anxiety about all this. But she realizes now how every second behind the wheel matters. That you can't be distracted or have too much on your mind when you're driving.

tylerin

Commander

I'm glad to hear everyone is all right L/F. Just thinking your granddaughter is in a little shock right now.

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks Tylerin. <br /><br />The 3 year old is still talking baby talk and is mad at her Mommy for "breaking that man's car and not telling him she was sorry" and my daughter is having real bad nightmares. She said bits and pieces are coming back to her now and it scares her half to death. So she's not sleeping to well.<br /><br />I'm really thankful that no one was serisouly injured. When I arrived on scene, my daughter's SUV wasn't but about 15 feet from going off the Seawall, a 20' drop onto rip rap, so things could have been a lot worse for them.<br /><br />Time heals all wounds.

JB

Wow, LF!! :eek: <br /><br />Really glad only replacable stuff got broke.

D

DJ

LF,<br /><br />Indeed, a disaster averted. He does watch over us.

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lady fish,<br />It sounds to me like they are both suffering from a mild case of post traumatic stress disorder.<br />Read Here: http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/reliving.cfm <br />This does not just affect soldiers but anyone who has experienced a traumatic incident. It is good to hear that she has such a great support system in ya'll. I would still reccomend some short-term counseling for both your daughter and grandaughter. It can really help them get over that hump. She just needs to be shown that this is a normal reaction to an abnormal event, and that it is not a common occurence.<br />Anyway, I am glad no one is hurt physically, and my best regards to them and yourselves.<br />Paul J Boatman<br />SSG, USA<br />Mental Health NCO<br /> :cool: