Hey Snapperbait, Welcome Back.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Today's the first day I've seen you posting since you checked out prior to Frances hitting you.<br />How did you weather the storm.<br />Did the boats survive?<br />I hope you didn't suffer too many losses.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Hey Snapperbait, Welcome Back.

I did ok here... Actually I was very lucky.. <br /><br />Minor damage to my fence, lost a few bits of about 6 roof shingles, and lost a few trees and bushes... Not enuff to bother to file an insurance claim...<br /><br />All boats and vehicles survived w/o a scratch.. :) yipppeee!<br /><br />Two of my neighbors and a good friend lost good portions of their roofs and had great deal of water damage inside... Most of their furniture was lost...<br /><br />Had the power come back on at my shop the first monday after the storm so I spent a few nights in the lovely airconditioned office on the couch at my shop.. On the friday night after the storm the bar across the street from my shop opened (so much for the curfew)... At 4:30am saturday, the little drunk mexican fellers decided to play with their guns and fired off about 10 shots out in front of my building... Did'nt spend any more nights down there after that..<br /><br />Thanks for the welcome back.. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey snapper, you have email, and welcome back.

gonfishn

Commander

Great to see you back Snapper..See ya in chat..

LadyFish

Admiral

Glad to hear you made out okay Snap, I've been worried sick about you. :) <br /><br />Gonfishn, I love the new avatar. :D