Hey, Rod Knocking

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class
What I said about Lady Fish was a complement, not an insult. When I said it showed how smart she was to move out of an overpopulated cold state like New York to a more pleasant state like Texas. OH, and thanks for hijacking an honest topic and totally messing it up.(Never mind your insults to Me) Have a nice day! P.D.S.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Hey, Rod Knocking

Not going to hijack this thread, but yea, I was wondering what happened all of a sudden.<br />One time we were talking about the Dipsy Chucks and the next how the Texans would send someone back home. :rolleyes:

denniz

Senior Chief Petty Officer

If I took your post wrong I apolgize, I understood it as insulting Lady fish and our state. If I misunderstood, again I apologize.

tylerin

Commander

If I only had a nickel for every time I was misunderstood ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

everyday people from upsate move to warmer climes<br />like TX. and every year there is less competition<br />for good fishing spots and less boats on the water.<br />works for me :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Yikes y'all. I totally took PDS's remark as a compliment. Glad to see you two kissed and made up. :D ;) :p

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Attention ALL:<br /><br />It is not going to be 80 degrees here in Wisconsin today. No, the snow is not melted and the polar bears have decided to stay this year. Snowmobile theft is on the rise and the fishing season is really only two weeks long.. <br /><br />We have the 2nd or 3rd highest gas tax in the country and our state is run by a bunch of liberal baffoons who think that Audrey Sieler's self abduction was not a crime (but a cry for help, puke! :rolleyes: ).<br /><br />This years mosquito crop includes a strain the size of a small dog and the ticks are forming a union. The resurgance of rattlesnakes and wolves have made the woods unsafe for all but the crock hunter and marlin perkins. We are strongly encourage anyone who is considering moving to, or visiting this vast wasteland to reconsider their decision and consider the advantages of the sun-belt. We are danerously close to Canada to boot!!<br /><br />Wisconsin, A cold and baren state of unfriendly hermits inhabited by dangerous critters. :D

JB

Sure, Pointer.<br /><br />I love Wisconsin Summers. . . both weeks. :D <br /><br />Winters there I consider life threatening . . .sort of like West Texas Summers.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hey Pointer, aren't you planning on moving south? :D <br /><br />You be careful down there, I hear they don't know how to drive on ice. :rolleyes:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Hey roscoe,<br /><br />Wouldn't give it a thought until at least October! :p

ob

Admiral

Hey Roscoe,I resemble that last remark. :D <br /><br />Fellow Texans ,don't feel bad,most of the drivers down here at Padre Island that get stuck in the sand at the beach are from up yonder.Them Subarus don't get good traction when the floor pan is bottomed out. :D

Stratosfied

Ensign

OB what is the name of the naval base that is (was) there? We were stationed there in 69 and we camped on the beach there and it was a blast. I got my first bike in Corpus Christie. Man those pics are great. I was only 5 at the time.

SpinnerBait_Nut

I think it is/was Corpus Christi Naval Station Ingleside or something like that.

ob

Admiral

Pretty close SBN ,Naval station Ingleside was put in place during the Gulf war .They house primarily minesweep boats and some auxiliary vessels.The Navy base at Corpus Christi is simply known as US Naval Air Station Corpus Christi or just NAS if you're local.

denniz

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sorry again PDS, and to anyone else that got offended. Down here we just take pride in our state, and our women... No hard feelings.

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Rod Knocking, no problem, just had to clairify(it's tuff to do it on a screen)She knows I like her, like a sister(friend). Just part of the good-bad of the internet. BTW, ice is out and openning season just happened and I got nothing. Hope you guys are fairing better. PDS