Hey, One More Cast, got somethin' for ya..

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
One More Cast wrote:
I started going to a church study group ( I don't go to church as much as I should) and am starting to read the bible (trying).I've learned that EVERYBODY is a sinner and I'm getting a whole lot better at not judging other people. Since starting this class I have felt better about myself. What people say on DC chat doesn't seem to bother me anymore.
Lemme tell ya One More Cast, you're on your way to figuring out what life is REALLY all about. trust me, I finally figured it out (through the bible) and I'm a much better person for it. Not a saint, but a better person. More relaxed, happy, compassionate......man does it feel good. Nothing offends me (except people using the Lord's name in vain) and I just love it. Life is so much easier when you can be lead by the love of Jesus instead of the hatred of this world.<br /><br />you ever wanna talk bible, you look me up. questions you might wanna just toss back and forth, please don't hesitate. I do bible study daily and love new topics to research.<br /><br />God bless you brother, for your time and effort towards our Lord. May He be ever present in your life! My prayers are to the throne for ya!<br /> :D :D ;)

one more cast

Captain
Re: Hey, One More Cast, got somethin' for ya..

Thanks Mrs Soulwinner, I can tell my life is changing already, I see everything differently now.

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Hey, One More Cast, got somethin' for ya..

Hey, I forgot to mention...I do intercessory prayer. About a year (or so...man how time flies) ago, the Lord put it on my heart to prayer for people and their needs, so that's what I do. You EVER need prayer, you just say "hey......" <br />(and it's always kept between us) ;)