Hey neumanns

FSHKPR

Ensign
just wondering how the rebuild of that hydroplane you got a couple years ago was going? did you ever finish it? just curious

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Hey neumanns

Sore subject with John..Lets just say he had a major opssssssssssss :eek: He is into horses now :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for pouring salt on an open wound.....Just kiding of course, we have been around here long enoufgh I felt I could say that :D <br /><br />Sad to report I sold it this spring on ebay, one of those keep the peace ( or should I say piece) at home deals.<br /><br />The fellow who bought it just emailed me an update last week, she is comming along nicley...they are doing a beutiful job on it.<br /><br />If ya search hovercraft on the repair forum I gave more details there.

FSHKPR

Ensign

sorry bud, i was just thinking about it the other day and was wondering about it. horses are nice too.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Say FSHKPR oh buddy oh pal oh friend of mine...So ya like horses.......Ya want a couple? :D Grrr...from rubbing salt to kicking a man when he's down,up until this evening I thought you was a friend. <br /><br />Since your on a roll tonight why don't ask how my beef cow is doing.............Oh never mind asking: the WIFES HORSES killed it when it was almost butchering size. Yep 800 lbs of prime hand fed steer....DEAD, In the horse pen....Did I mention they were HER HORSES?<br /><br />With friends like you guys who needs enemy's!<br /><br />Selling the craft wasn't all bad, I got a four wheeler with a dandy v-plow in the deal.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Peace or piece is nice too.<br />Got any of that to give away? :) :D :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

For years I have fantisized of being asked that exact question. But I had always hoped it would be a woman that asked...not some dude! :D <br /><br />Sorry roscoe, my answer is gonna have to be NO!

FSHKPR

Ensign

Oh geeez i think i better just shut up before i make the wound even more raw.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

LOL, not a peice of you, but, oh nevermind.<br /><br />Well, can you help me out with the Peace?