Hey LadyFish

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Has Galveston setteled down to normal?<br /><br />Have you been fishing?<br /><br />Ken

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Hey LadyFish

Geez LF, after all of that i hope that you did'nt go and get lost at sea :p <br /><br />Come to think of it, Mr LF ain't been around here for quite some time, LF are ya gonna to tell us what ya done with him? :eek: :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Ken, we just put the boat back in the water yesterday afternoon. We had planned on going fishing today until Mr. LF realized the Astros/Braves game will start at 1:00. :( <br /><br />Nobody's been out since the storm. Hardly anyone has even put their boat back in their slips yet. I think because our tides were running 3.5 above normal for the last week or so, and its kept everyones boats on their trailers. Its kinda weird not to see boats going up and down the canals.<br /><br />Its absolutely gorgeous here today, a perfect fishing day. I'll keep you posted on reports as I get them.<br /><br />Flounder should start running with this cooler weather.<br /><br />LOL at EF. Now you know I would never do anything to Mr. LF, shame on you. :p :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wow I bet there are some peoples boat houses that are almost underwater with that high of a tide.<br /><br />Have all the businesses come back to life?<br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral

Everything is pretty much back to normal here Ken. Even Bolivar Pennisula started back to school today. :)