Hey jg or JB ?????

f_inscreenname

Commander
How did you get to be a admiral with only a 1264 post count??? Anyone else with that post count is only a Lieutenant. What gives? You got a powerful daddy to??

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Hey jg or JB ?????

?? :confused: ??<br /><br />Whatchootalkinbout, FSN?

11 footer

Lieutenant

I think I get it.<br /><br />jg (who is different from JB) is a admiral and FSN isn't with the same amount of posts.<br /><br />FSN,<br />A whole back they didn't have the new ranking system, you where a "Captain" until you got 1000 posts, then you where a "Admiral".<br /><br />They changed it, the system a while back and when the did it they said that people who had already have a rank where "grandfathered".<br /><br />There's the answer, no need to insult JB, he had nothing to do with it.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Dude first I would never insult JB (he has the poof button). :D Second I have been here longer the “jg” by over a year and my rank was not grand fathered in and for that matter I have not seen anyone with that many posts with that rank. If it is on the up and up then so be it.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Now i understand your question, FSN.<br /><br />I have no idea how that happened, but I will ask the infamous ***STEVE***( :eek: ) to look into it.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

F, When the whole new rating system was emplaced SOMEHOW :rolleyes: I was overlooked. after repeated attemps see http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=005079#000006 <br />to bring it to the attention of iboats by different members with nothing being done I let it go. And since I haven't posted in awhile it's been a non issue. <br /><br />Now I will go back and crawl into the hole I came from. :p ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

it's cuz jg's a republican and your a demoncrat<br />f-in :p <br />(JK)

aspeck

Staff member

Hey jg, good to see you around again. I was wondering what happened to ya. Glad to see you back.

KaGee

Admiral

Maybe JG's daddy helped him get the promotion??<br /> :p

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Why SBN, Didn't you hear the paternity test came back and YOU are my daddy.<br /><br />You'll be hearing from my lawyers regarding back child support. ;) ;) ;) <br /><br />Good to hear from you aspeck. Glad to see your finally back from over yonder.<br /><br />Anybody hear from Flathead

aspeck

Staff member

Yea jg, I am here till the middle of Dec. Then it is back across the pond. Flahthead is around also. He stops in from time to time.

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

jg,<br />Thank you for the very mature response to the possibly-percieved hostility. Here's the deal folks. When we upgraded the system 6 months ago, I was able to change the member titles from having it be manual to completely automatic. Before, I had to personally type in Admiral status when people reached 1000 posts. With the new change, I thought I had deleted all the custom type ins. I guess I missed jg's account. I will move him back to normal. Please don't be offended by this jg. It is great to have you back. My screenname, what is in a name anyway? It is what you post and the quality of thought on whatever subject that counts. ;)

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

N/P Admin5, And work has kept me away not anything to do with the great people on this forum.<br /><br />Your doing a great job Admin and mods, keep up the good work.

one more cast

Captain

Man, iboats is kind of slow today....at this rate I ain't never gonna make Lieutenant. :D

f_inscreenname

Commander

Who called me a Democrat. Those are fightin words :D <br /> Didn't mean to stir up poop. Just wondered how he did it for evil purposes.

bubbakat

Captain

What a deal<br /><br />Welcome back jg good to see yea