hey jeff aka gf

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer
hey thanks for haveing me the fishing sucked but i had a blast the weater still sucks here agian a big public thank you joel

gonfishn

Commander
Re: hey jeff aka gf

Yes it was..fishn did suck but we still had a good time..Eurolarvas bruises are almost healed and is still coming from the lure concussion.<br />I still remember the stories that were told around the fire those nights..Many to xrated to tell here...Please tell your three Amigos that next year the heck with prairie dog huntn in the Dakotas and plan on coming back up.<br /><br />I still smile when I think of that Blue Herron snatching your lure out of the water..Flyfishing takes on a whole different meaning to me now.lol..<br /><br />The Fish Chowder,Monkey Bread and mudcake sure hit the spot,huh..Same time next year but with better weather I hope..btw did ya see my new creation I did after you left...<br /><br />This was my fourth fishing outing with some of you and have had a blast with all of you..Two more to go this year. Watts and the finale with MellowYellow in upstate New York..Now if I can only get this musky curse off my back..All I want to know is which one of you has partaked of the gator and fished in my boat.<br /><br /> :D :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Jeff.. I just spoke with my shaofin swami this evening and asked him about your particular hex....<br /><br />Here's what he said (oh btw. he had no prior knowledge of "the picture")..<br /> "My Son.. The photo must be shown to the masses to remove the curse of the warrior" <br /> :eek:

gonfishn

Commander

Snap if i thought for a minute that this would help..I would be tempted to show it..If only Derwood was here..ShoaFinMonk would chant the right words like he did for me before..If I could only find that post again..<br /><br />If ya show up at this years reunion at Watts I will have an 8x10 tacked to my door..You can trust me for sure but not much..<br /><br />I thought about finding three women to help me remove this curse but the other half says I can't handle what I got..Ya see I am cursed or dead as she said after I suggested this cure...<br /><br /> :eek: :D

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

As Joel said. The fishing sucked but we had a good time. Muskyone. You have some pretty cool friends. I can see why you hang with them. If anyone gives you crap they unload 50000 rounds of ammo on them. Hope to see you again next year. Hey Gonfishn. If you think that picture I emailed you will help rid you of the curse let me know and I will post it here. At least she has cloths on.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

It's a good pic SBN.. I think you should trade..<br /> :p

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

ya leave it up to my friends to bring high powerd rifles and 8000 rounds of ammo on a fishing trip i'll tell them to come up next time i talk to james i know he'll be here for deer hunting