hey JB

derwood

Chief Petty Officer
ok here it is,<br /> if you were to read one of my stories (of witch i can't help but write) how should i write it so you would read it? i finaly figured out how to make paragraphs.<br /><br />see.<br /><br />i can do it.<br /><br />how many lines should be in a paragraph before you make a new one?<br /><br />you said that some sentenses run together. if i double space, or tripple space, would that help? i guess not after previewing this post because i tried it.....hmmmmm.<br /><br />do you take off points for spelling? good grades are importent. i reek at spelling. absolutly the worst speller bar none.<br /><br />any suggjestions on capitalization?<br /><br />this is not a chop bust, i realy want to know!<br /><br />you are like the holy grale...i strive to get a good note from you.<br /><br />no, i'm not a cyber stalker :D just a guy who wants to do his best.<br /><br />thanks, derwood.<br /><br />P.S. my wife says i have a piece of corn on my nose....i think she is trying to be funny...girls are to smart for their own good sometimes.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: hey JB

Derwood,<br /><br />I have to tell you... "Beware all ye fishermen..." would have to be one of the funniest posts I've read on this board - and I've read an awful lot of posts. Almost did me a serious injury...<br /><br />Don't worry about having redneck grammer, just keep 'em coming. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Howdy, Derwood.<br /><br />The spacing helps a lot. Weak old eyes have a much easier time with some space between ideas.<br /><br />Spelling doesn't bother me too much, as long as it is phonetic (looks like it sounds).<br /><br />Each new thought deserves its own Paragraph.<br /><br />Capitals should signal the start of a new sentence. There should be at least one space between the end of one sentence and the start of a new one.<br /><br />All of that, and what you have done in the above post, make a post much easier to read and understand.<br /><br />I enjoy your stories, but they have sometimes been too hard for these old eyes to read.<br /><br />Cheers! :)

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Very well Obi one, let the games begin. :D <br /><br />derwood.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

May the Force be with you. :)

gonfishn

Commander

I red ya just fine. Its been a while since I have seen true West (by god) Virginia English. It saves on space to. Rt. 23 North or bust as the saying goes.