Hey EBB!

Carphunter

Commander
I was just curious, as a fellow Dynatrak owner, do you know much about the Dynatrak 160SS?<br /><br />Mods, I know this belongs in the boat section, but i'm not sure if EBB frequents that area much. Would it be possible to leave it here for just a little bit?<br /><br />Thanks.

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: Hey EBB!

hey guys, i just ckd in again. uh, don't know much about models other than the 176 s/s, altho when i was walleye fishin in extreme N GA a few wks ago, a couple of supernice guys in a 160?(bassrig)let us share their fishing hole for a while. how do you think i struck a converstn while moving in on them? ;) :D <br /><br />and i've seen a 17'bassrig at a lakehouse on Weiss in AL, and mine is an 82,parents have an 85 w/115yammi. oh yeah, i just met another local guy with a 176s/s buildin a new gas stn in town. and i got email from a guy who just sold an 85 176s/s w/115yammi blue/gold up in chatt.TN last week.<br /><br />i will be glad to tell you whatever i can though. too bad ebbtide quit making these type boats. but they make so few boats i guess they supply the most demanded ones - family boats/runabouts

Carphunter

Commander

Thanks EBB, maybe after the Mods move this over to the boating section, i'll ask you some more questions.<br /><br />Thanks again.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea they quit making the Bass boat and just make the pleasure boats now.<br /><br />I really like my 179 with the 150 Mariner Mag2 engine.<br /><br />Real stable and fast. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by ebb:<br /> i'd like to see a pic of it meester SBN :)
okie dokie, here it is. Just one pic is all I have.<br />
0.jpg
<br />The Tennesse trailer has a new paint job now.