Hey, BUBBAKAT--- a cuddy in Tennesee>>>>>>

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Hey, BUBBAKAT--- a cuddy in Tennesee>>>>>>

thanks dkwalker for the heads up<br /> that thing is located 23 miles from my home have started preperations on bidding already

dkwalker

Petty Officer 3rd Class

cool. keep me/us posted. good luck!!!

JasonB

Lieutenant

Gotta love that FORD powerplant :D <br /><br />That's a nice boat and I would think that 351 is a good match. Good luck with it.

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

wow! one heck of a boat for that price, so far. dont worry bubbakat, i aint bidding on it! i suspect the bidding will go up to somewhere around $2500 - $3000, which still looks like a steal!

catfish1

i'm wondering, why are there so many new ebayers bidding on that boat? you think maybe the seller or friends of the seller started a new account just to drive the bids up?

bubbakat

Captain

I went and looked at the boat unexpected yesterday and when I returned the bids had went up

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

Something looks awfully fishy on that auction..... Too many brand new users running the price up. I watch a LOT of boat auctions on eBay.. that one has a smell to it<br /><br />-Roger

tylerin

Commander

Bubbakat,Have yourself a bottom line price you'll pay and stick w/ it. I bought my boat from e-bay after the auction was over. I wasn't positive but I thought the guy was trying to do the same thing to me. I waited awhile and than I contacted the guy and low and behold the winner had backed out

dkwalker

Petty Officer 3rd Class

nineteen hours to go and it's only up $200 since last nite. Currently $1125-- still a bargain.<br /><br />'Kat, beware of sniping- folks who sit on the auction and drop a bid at literally the last minute.<br />I've lost out with that maneuver being pulled on me more than once.

Mettaree

Petty Officer 1st Class

Check out the bid history. One person placed three bids in approx 2min 56sec - with no other bids in between.<br />Still sounds/looks like a deal.

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

"'Kat, beware of sniping"<br /><br />Darn, that's the ONLY way to win eBay auctions. I win all mine that way:) Whack! right in the last 20 seconds or so :D :D :eek: <br /><br />Person deals in boats though I'll wager. Just sold a Deck boat in the 25th of October.

dkwalker

Petty Officer 3rd Class

"Darn, that's the ONLY way to win eBay auctions. I win all mine that way:) Whack! right in the last 20 seconds or so"<br /><br />Ah, so you're the guy!! :mad: <br /><br />LOL!

dkwalker

Petty Officer 3rd Class

hey, 'Kat<br /><br />Should your bid be successfull, I have a 1976 Sea Ray sales brochure (another ebay purchase).<br />I'll email you a scan of the SRV220 page- sent the same to Tex_Ron. Sorta cool and gives specs.

ndemge

Commander

Absolutly Bid runners... I personally would not bid on this.<br /><br />Since it is close to you, go look at it, and if it's good, see if he will sell it and close the auction.

catfish1

the price is still pretty low, looks like someone may get a good deal.

bubbakat

Captain

went and talked to the man and he lead me to believe that it would take 4000 to move this boat without coming right out and saying it<br />I do believe you guys were right and there were bid runners. Had a buddy call a big marina here that this person is connected to and they said they had one but were waiting for papers to clear so they could sell it. oh well got to many boats any way :D

tylerin

Commander

I guess he doesn't seem concerned about the winning bidder