Hey Bondo, check this out.

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Hey Bondo, check this out.

"Q: Is Bayliner bashing practiced all over the world?<br />A: No, it seems to be concentrated in the eastern and southeastern US. In fact, in most of the rest of the world, such bashing doesn't even exist."<br /><br />And now Western Australia it would seem. ;)

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,................... :rolleyes: <br /><br />That's His Kingdom,..........Or,.... His Fantasy anyway........... :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br />...... And now Western Australia it would seem. ;)
Aldo, I'm offended. ;) I did no such thing. I just know how much Bondo likes them and pointed out this site. Anything wrong with that?<br /><br />Chris......

Realgun

Commander

Bondo after looking at the wiring job that bayliner did I was wondering why they had a reputation or is it the cheap stuff they put in the hull?<br /><br />The actual Hull/ stringers are fine it just the junk they did to complete the boat thats so bad!!!<br /><br />But At least I got it cheap now where is my checkbook?

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

"Q: Is Bayliner bashing practiced all over the world?<br />A: No, it seems to be concentrated in the eastern and southeastern US. In fact, in most of the rest of the world, such bashing doesn't even exist."<br /><br />It's here in the Midwest too.. :D <br />Been here for as long as I can remember