HEY, BARLOW ! ! !

ehenry

Commander
I remember once back in 49 an old boy from Wisconsin told me he was gonna send me some pheasant plumage. He musta had a bad year, no birds, dawg with a broke nose and pointing finger, or couldn't hit the south side of a north bound elephant with a Blunder Bust!!!<br /><br />What you think?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: HEY, BARLOW ! ! !

gotter done EF .. in the truck for drop off on my way out'a town.<br /><br />this dogs mind and body is willing just needed a kick to get out the truck ;)

ehenry

Commander

I hear ya on gettin the dawg outta the truck. Had to take mine to the vet this mornin and she was rollin her lips at me when I went to snap the leash on her.<br /><br />You know I'm just pokin a little fun at ya, dont ya my friend?<br /><br />Did the twisters touch down that came through?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

heck .. its all good ;) <br /><br />just feel like a shmuck for not gettin'em out sooner. <br /><br />none have touched down on my head yet.. went from 68* to 54* like right now .. <br /><br />just talked to a contractor 20 miles south of me and the temp from his truck sensor reads 73* .. <br /><br />this is sorta loonie ..

ehenry

Commander

I hear ya on the weather. It was suppose to get bad here yesterday evening but it passed to the south of us. Tonight is another story we got 90 cents worth of a chance for severe weather. I hope it passes us by cause I've got some thing that really need doing outside and its been too wet for the last month to get any of it done.