Here's one for the boys

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries?<br /><br /> A woman awakens during the night to find that her husband was not in<br /> their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him.<br /> She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in<br /> front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the<br /> wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of<br /> his coffee.<br /><br /> "What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room,<br /> "Why are you down here at this time of night?"<br /><br /> The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago<br /> when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly.<br /><br /> The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring<br /> and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.<br /><br /> The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily. "Do you<br /> remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?"<br /><br /> "Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside<br /> him.<br /><br /> The husband continues. "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in<br /> my face and said, either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to<br /> jail for 20 years?"<br /><br /> "I remember that too" she replies softly.<br /><br /> He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today." :D :D

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Here's one for the boys

Bassy, that ones so close to home it's all the funnier for it!<br />28 years and still serving for us, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!<br />Ross

KRS

Banned

"Just shoot me now, just shoot me!!!!"

Twidget

Commander

I didnt even get caught.... I think it was that date rape drug beer that did me in. :)

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

25 years for me id be out too!! just joking julia and i will be married 25 years aug,30th 2005, wow what a great life. :D :D :D

harkawy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Shot gun...??? I had to watch out for J. Edgar Hoover and the "Untouchables."<br /><br />My DW was working for the FBI when I met her at a dance in Beverly Hills. At the time the FBI was located on 6th and Valencia and I was working at 8th and Valencia in downtown Los Angeles.<br /><br />Yes, they investigated me and my family before they would let her marry me. I wonder why! :confused: :confused: ;) <br /><br />November will be 38 years.<br /><br />We belong together and we believe it was pre-ordained; our destiny to be married.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Braxton, I got ya beat! It'll be 25 years for me on the 29th of August! :p Congrats in advance. Good story Bassy. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

I need a "Get outa Jail Free card" Please :D

Triton II

Commander

I got out of jail at 14 years and six months. Never been happier! :cool: