Here's a God Post for ya...

eeboater

Commander
I've seen this before... but never written like this.<br /><br /><br />Two things Navy SEALS are always taught:<br /><br />1. Keep your priorities in order.<br />2. Know when to act without hesitation.<br /><br />A college professor, an avowed atheist and active in the ACLU, was teaching his class.<br /><br />He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated that once and for all he was going to prove there was no God.<br /><br />Addressing the ceiling he shouted:<br /><br />"GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes!!!!!"<br /><br />The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.<br /><br />Ten minutes went by. " I'm waiting God, if you're real, knock me off this platform!!!!"<br /><br />Again after 4 minutes, the professor taunted God saying, "Here I am, God!!! I'm still waiting!!!"<br /><br />His count down got down to the last couple of minutes when a SEAL, just released from the Navy after serving in Afghanistan and Iraq and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor.<br /><br />The SEAL hit him full force in the face, and sent the Professor tumbling from his lofty platform. The Professor was out cold!!<br /><br />The students were stunned and shocked. They began to babble in confusion.<br /><br />The SEAL nonchalantly took his seat in the front row and sat silent.<br /><br />The class looked at him and fell silent.....waiting.<br /><br />Eventually, the professor came to and was noticeably shaken.<br /><br />He looked at the SEAL in the front row. When the professor regained his senses and could speak he asked: "What is the matter with you? Why did you do that?<br /><br />The SEAL spoke quietly, "God was really busy, protecting America's soldiers, who are protecting your right to say whatever stupid thing comes to your mind!!!<br /><br />So he sent me!!"

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Here's a God Post for ya...

The one that goes around the most is about a Marine.