Here we go AGAIN!!!!!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Here we go AGAIN!!!!!

flatbottom, I think the best solution would be to watch more TV shows like CSI, NYPD Blue, Law & Order, etc. You'll get less sensitive so it won't make you sick anymore.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> flatbottom, I think the best solution would be to watch more TV shows like CSI, NYPD Blue, Law & Order, etc. You'll get less sensitive so it won't make you sick anymore.
jtex...I haven't owned a tv in over 26 years...and if that is the garbage that is on there, I still don't want one...

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

That is some crazy.<br /><br />Did you hear about the one in Kuwait, where the father slit his daughter's throat, because he suspected her of not being a virgin and pure?<br />It turns out that the kid was a virgin after all.<br /><br />Sob's like that should be fed live to piranhas.

spratt

Lieutenant

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And with a rusty ol dull filet knife. Slowly...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Another from the Midwest<br /><br />Ohio stepdad held in teen’s fatal shooting<br /><br />By Masaaki Harada<br /><br />The Journal Gazette<br /><br /><br />A Middle Point, Ohio, man was arrested on a murder charge Thursday after shooting his stepdaughter to death, the Van Wert County Sheriff’s Office said.<br /><br />Police responded to a report of gunshots at 201 E. Jackson St. in Middle Point, in eastern Van Wert County, about 7:20 a.m.<br /><br />Ten minutes later, when deputies arrived, they saw Richard C. Moore, 57, standing on the sidewalk to the west of the Jackson Street house with his hands in the air to surrender, police said.<br /><br />Deputies found Jessica N. Moore, 18, lying in the back yard. The Middle Point EMS and Bricker Ambulance Service assisted police at the scene and took her to Van Wert County Hospital.<br /><br />Jessica Moore died at 8:07 a.m. at the hospital, where staff determined she died from gunshot wounds, police said.<br /><br />Richard Moore was charged with murder and was being held without bail in the Van Wert County Correctional Facility.<br /><br />Police said Jessica Moore had left her adoptive father’s house on North Main Street and had been staying at the Jackson Street house.<br /><br />Jessica Moore’s body was taken to Toledo for an autopsy, police said.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

hows about the announcement that 39 from NJ were arrested for downloading the video of some piggish dude raping a 5 year old girl!<br /><br />I will NEVER be desensitized to the brutality that sexual perverts perform regardless of how much I am exposed to in the media!!!!!!!!!