help with aluminum boat

stingerstang

Cadet
hi i just bought this boat and it needs alittle work but i can barely read the name on it and it looks like it says trailorboat<br /> by delta<br />the old registration stickers on it had 1966-1968 with the coast gaurd emblem, and there is not a drain plug and it has aluminum ribs in it also,it's flat bottom, any one ever heard of this brand boat,<br />any web sites to help identify it more would be great thanks in advance

gewf631

Chief Petty Officer
Re: help with aluminum boat

Did you try a Google search on trailorboat?<br /><br />I did, and here's one (sorry for the size - but it's a neat concept)...<br />
TrailorBoat1.jpg
<br />In fact, there's a few other pictures here <br /><br />I also found this link right here at iboats.<br /><br />And finally, I found a reference that the Trailorboat company used to be affiliated with the Klamath company

stingerstang

Cadet
Re: help with aluminum boat

thanks for the reply...I will keep looking into it, I did do a general search, but was spelling it wrong...the writing on the boat is not there, I only have the "shadow" of where the decals/writing was...but you may be on to something....the writing is identical to that on the trailorboat in the photo...Thanks for the help! You are fantastic!! :D