Help with a part name

63 Evinrude

Cadet
On my 18hp 63 Evinrude I have a few large black pad like bushings that connect to the motor under the tiller and on the left and right side of the transom. If anyone knows what these are called please let me know. Mine are very worn and dry rotted and I’d very much like to find replacements. Thanks

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Help with a part name

Are you talking about the T handle with a worm like screw that clamps to you transom.<br />If you are they are transom clamps

63 Evinrude

Cadet

I need one of those too. I gave a bad example. The parts I’m referring to are black rubber with a long bolt that goes completely thru. I have one on the left side and right side of the motor shaft and one on the center of the transom mount. I can remove the motor from the transom by taking a nut off the left and right of this mount type thing.

Paul Moir

Admiral

OMC calls those 'Rubber Mounts' though they might<br />go as 'vibration dampners'. The bolt does not go through them completely - one side is isolated by rubber from the other.<br /><br />Are those what you mean?<br />EDIT: As in<br />Center Rubber Mount<br />Left (upper) Rubber Mount<br />Right (upper) Rubber Mount<br />etc.<br />Looks kind of like this:<br />
9376kp3s.gif

63 Evinrude

Cadet

Yes sir that is it… I'll look for them online…. Thank you very much.