Help!!! Seadoo emm,ecu,computer

RECOYLE3

Cadet
Hi the last post i placed on here was the wrong item. I have an ecu or whichever sea doo calls there computer"brainbox" i am an marine mechanic by trade i recently seperated from my employer. We had a pwc im almost positive it was a seadoo my partner misdiagnosed a no spark situation. We ordered a new ecu for it and now im tryin to sell it. I have no invoice or paperwork to tell me the model of the pwc all i have are the numbers on the back which reads as follows, top 3735 then underneith it has #f8t31485 space 6801. I tried seadoos website and various other after market parts suppliers, but have had no luck!! I had to eat the cost due to a misdiagnostic error which my boss was not going to foot the bill so times are tight now and i wanna get some of my money back. So if you can help me out with identifing this part and what models utilize it me and my family sure would appriciate it. Thank you in advance. Sincerly rich and family my phone# 239-849-9940 and my email is recoyle3@yahoo.com

artificialreef

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Help!!! Seadoo emm,ecu,computer

wtf? You are trying to determine the SeaDoo model and sell a part that is wrong for the Doo? Use the part # of the ecu and sell it on fleabay or cl. I dont think the administrators of this website would dig you selling sh@t here. Sorry to hear of your troubles but this site is for people looking to fix their broken pwc's and possibly the site sell some parts. Hope im not out of line or too harsh.

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

google search is your friend!

btw, thats a kawi part, NOT seadoo. (fwiw, seadoo calls them the 'MPEM' module. The MPEM is also part of the security system and controls everything, if you swap MPEM's you need a dealer to program new keys if you didn't get them. (and usually need prove the MPEM and craft itself weren't stolen)

RECOYLE3

Cadet

wtf? You are trying to determine the seadoo model and sell a part that is wrong for the doo? Use the part # of the ecu and sell it on fleabay or cl. I dont think the administrators of this website would dig you selling sh@t here. Sorry to hear of your troubles but this site is for people looking to fix their broken pwc's and possibly the site sell some parts. Hope im not out of line or too harsh.

bro ithink ur way otta line iwas asking for a little help i didnt mean to offend anyone. Hope ur having a better day and thanks for the cheap shot hope that made you feel like a real man!

artificialreef

Chief Petty Officer

dude, that wasnt a cheap shot. You are trying to sell a part on a retailers web site that you dont even know what it goes to. The post above states it is for a Kawasaki and you tried to put it in a sea doo. And who knows what you are trying to sell it for. Snap out of it. I feel your pain for buying the wrong part but dont try to make it up on someone else. Figure out what you bought and deal with it. I am a real man you dork!