Help me help my kid please

Kenneth Brown

Captain
My daughter has to find the three differences between these two pictures. So far we together have found one but the other two are a loss to us. Can ya'll see what you can find?<br /><br /><br /> The pictures

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Help me help my kid please

By the way, it takes about 20 seconds to load on dial up but I need all the help I can get. Thanks again, Kenneth

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think there is one difference in the lower left corner and another at the shore line of the furtherest visible point of the lake.<br /><br />what do ya think KB???

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thank you Kenneth.... I've just got out of the shower about a half hour ago... Now, having soiled myself, i think i'll shower again... :D <br /><br />Actually looks kinda like a certain female i know.. :eek:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Thanks Pascal. I seen the one in the shore line but not the left corner. Maybe somebody else can find the other one. <br /><br />Bassy- Whats so funny? I'm just trying to find out the differences. Maybe you replied to the wrong thread.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Thanks Kenneth. That made me .......<br />Won't spoil it for the others.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Nope, right thread. Guess I didn't know what to think. Laughter is the best way to react when you don't know how to react.<br /> Saw no differences.<br />Bassy

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

What I initialy saw appeared to be a friendly scene. What I then saw was Theresa Kerrys true persona.

oddjob

Commander

I cant see any diff. got me...somehow I feel young again. I OWE YOU KEN!

NYMINUTE

Captain

One pic is left and one right?? D**n I hate tests.

aspeck

Staff member

The boat on the left is traveling faster than the boat on the right, you can tell by the wake. That is the third difference.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Just double click to enlarge pics & the difference is obvious. ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Ok Bassy, I understand. I thought with you being a school teacher you might have seen these pictures before and could help me out.<br /><br />Aspeck- I don't think that the wake is different, it looks the same to me. <br /><br />This is due tommorrow so if anybody can see anything else please post.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Kenneth? What class is this for? That would help to identify what we're looking for.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Apparently I just happened to double click at the right time.

aspeck

Staff member

Kenneth, get out the magnifying glass and you will see a distinct difference in the angle of the wake of the 2 boats. Using some complex formulas that I will not get into at this time, it becoms obvious that the boat on the left is going too fast to pee from the bow, whereas the boat on the left is exactly .5 knots below the pee factor. Therefore, the right boat is in the right place at the right time, whereas the left is in the wrong place at the wrong time and is causing ecological damage to the shoreline. That is why Teresa Heinz-Kerry keeps sticking her nose into the situation.<br /><br />I could be wrong, but I have examined this closely and on several occasions with the same results.