Help Identifying a Boat

Hey guys! I'm trying to get my hands on the blueprints of this boat my family has had for about 20 years now. Problem is, no one really recalls what model it is, and even though my dad says it's a 20ft Fletcher, if I look up the reference online the pictures don't match with what the boat looks like. Does someone have any idea of what model it is?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• al frente (casi).jpg
    al frente (casi).jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 18
  • al lado.jpg
    al lado.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Atras.jpg
    Atras.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 18

mike_i

Master Chief Petty Officer
What does the pink slip/title and registration say?

bowler

Petty Officer 1st Class
Try ybw motor boat forum. Lots of Fletcher owners over there.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Hi. It’s not a fletcher. 100% certain of that. I’d look towards something from the continent or the US. I’ll have a wee closer look later on.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
It will be something like a jeanneau or cap camarat. Or similar along those lines. If she’s European. Certainly not a fletcher for sure.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Thank you! If its any help we did buy the boat from someone else here in Latin-American
Ah. So I didn’t know you were in fact in the Americas. I presumed you were over here in the uk or Europe, with the mention of a fletcher. That being the case, it’s surely most likely of a build native to over there. Have you tried searching for similar from the usual brands of that type over there ? It’s likely not a Boston whaler or Grady white…but try searching for similar, for a comparison.
Just finally, I’m keen to ask why your old man presumed she was a fletcher ? Very popular and well trusted make over here for sure..but couldn’t imagine that many more than a handful might have privately found their way across the Atlantic. There is a fletcher model that is fairly visually similar, called a Eurosport or sometimes known as a fish & ski…but it’s neither of them for sure. All the best with the hunt to identify her.

flashback

Captain
I thought when the po mentioned Fletcher it meant your side, apologies, thanks for responding..

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
I thought when the po mentioned Fletcher it meant your side, apologies, thanks for responding..
Me too. Would love to hear or learn that some fletchers actually made it across here. Very well known and trusted boats over here. They actually put themselves out of business years ago…one of the reasons famously given, was that the boats in circulation (even from the 70’s and 80’s) lasted and still currently last too long. You literally can’t find a marina or waterway anywhere in the uk, without seeing at least one or more of these boats. I’ve had a few myself and actually currently own one now. Mine is one of the last made from the 2000’s. The brand has recently been reborn just this year, with a couple of new models nearly ready for the market apparently. Known for their narrow deep v hulls, capable of incredible rough water ability and in some cases, as serious turn of speed. This is my
19 GTO and a friends 17 arrowbeau with her monster Yamaha 225.

Attachments

• a06ced6e-2a0c-48c5-9011-82fcbef3ba58.jpeg
    a06ced6e-2a0c-48c5-9011-82fcbef3ba58.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3104.png
    IMG_3104.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0575.mov
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0395.png
    IMG_0395.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1