Hello new 1985 Byliner Trophy 1910 Owner with lots of questions

ErvCam

Seaman
Hello Gents, I recently purchased a 85 1910 bayliner trophy center console with a force 125 outboard, the boat is really in good condition i tried it out on the lake before purchase and ran great. Now onto the problems and my only concerns.
1.) the temp gauge doesn't work and I need input on how to wire it up due to these boats originally just having a alarm.
2.) the previous owner installed some wood block for water in the back pics underneath will show what i am talking about.
3.) Previous owner seemed very caulk happy (need to clean his mess up and re caulk the back portion which i peeled back and will show pink underneath? Bondo maybe? i have no clue)
4.) There is a large like transducer close to the fuel tank with silicone on the bottom of it again no clue what that is pics attached.
5.) Only one soft spot in the floor I've noticed and its in the front right corner where the bench is i have pics how much it opens up when i put pressure on it. I guess you wouldn't say its a soft spot but that corner screw just spins and does not feel to have anything to tighten down onto.
6.) there is a large siliconed plug on the back left of the boat i have no clue what it is
7.) How does the fish live well operate? I have the irrigator in there it does not currently work but i can figure it out if i can find a diagram of how it should work.
8.) Finally today when i was cleaning some wiring up i was messing with the tilt and now when i bring the motor up (previous owner lost the plate that motor rests on) it slowly comes down on its own like its leaking hydraulic pressure??

Any positive input is greatly appreciated, thanks.