Hello folks

ONERCBOATER!

Seaman
Figured I should pop in and say hi here...most appropriate spot I could find. You all have helped me out immeasurably over the years with outboard issues. Anyhow hello and thank you all for being as helpful as you are.

If anyone in Yuma Az area feel free to hit me up for fishing or if you need a hand with boat I'm not an expert by any means but I'm not a novice either. Also have a full machine shop here at the house...comes in handy for some issues.

Sean
Yuma Az

aspeck

Staff member
Figured I should pop in and say hi here...most appropriate spot I could find. You all have helped me out immeasurably over the years with outboard issues. Anyhow hello and thank you all for being as helpful as you are.

If anyone in Yuma Az area feel free to hit me up for fishing or if you need a hand with boat I'm not an expert by any means but I'm not a novice either. Also have a full machine shop here at the house...comes in handy for some issues.

Sean
Yuma Az
Hi, Onercboater! Thank-you for being a part of the world's greatest boating forum!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
got a buddy in yuma. retired army now works at the proving grounds, lives in a motor home.