Heat wave

LubeDude

Admiral
High 60s out yesterday and today, man if it stays like this Im bustin out the boat this weekend. Actually suppose to rain though.

ehenry

Commander
Re: Heat wave

Suppose to in the mid to upper 60's here this weekend. I'm going to break my boat out and make a bayou run to my hunting camp and rescue all my stuff from my house. MDWFP has suspended hunting where my camp is because of high water and the season is over in two weeks. I dont want to donate to the River Rats cause by leaving my stuff over there.

ZmOz

Captain

I love this weather! It's so nice to be able to open the windows and let some fresh air in! Saturday, high of 29. Tuesday, high of 66. Gotta love oregon! :D :rolleyes:

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> 84 degrees (F) here, in the desert Southwest.. :D
May you get sand in your shorts. Dave

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Today we play, tomorrow we pay! I'm the first to beg for warmth but the last couple of days has wrecked havoc on our already meager snow pack. They've even closed one of the big ski areas. I think that is unheard of in January.

ZmOz

Captain

Ok, just washed my truck. Rain should be here in about 10 minutes. :rolleyes:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

No rain and no sun, just that wonderful tulley fog. Yuck!<br />Bassy

NYMINUTE

Captain

fing23.gif
To all you guys basking in the snow and freeze free weather!

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey LD,<br />I know what you mean, all the windows in the house are open, the wife says her inner clock is all messed up thinking it's spring! If only it were. :cool:

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey LD,<br />I know what you mean, all the windows in the house are open, the wife says her inner clock is all messed up thinking it's spring! If only it were. :cool:

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

Yah, nice warm weather and wouldn't you just know it, I come down with a bad cold. Freezing last week, warm this week, no wonder.

KaGee

Admiral

Go ahead.... rub it in you guys!<br /><br />What goes around, comes around.<br /><br />
4_15_5.gif

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Supposed to hit 30 today, Woohoo! then go down to 5 tomorrow with anywhere from 3-12" of snow on saturday into sunday. (depending on who you listen to) I hate this weather at least I get to try out the new Snowblower I picked up last weekend.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> High 60s out yesterday and today, man if it stays like this Im bustin out the boat this weekend. Actually suppose to rain though.
DITTO for Port Orchard, WA!!!!! We have been really getting some rain, bu t it slacked off...not anything like Cali though!!!

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

66 in Oregon, 80 in Arizona?!? Warm weather surrounding me, why in the world is it 40 degrees here in Nevada?!?