Heart Surgeon (Funny)

NYMINUTE

Captain
Subj: Heart Surgeon...<br />><br />> A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley<br />> Davidson motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in<br />> his shop.<br />><br />> The surgeon was there waiting for the service manager to come take a<br />> look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey<br />> Doc, can I ask you a question?"<br />><br />> The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was<br />> working on the motorcycle.<br />><br />> The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked,<br />> "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out,<br />> repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it<br />> works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you<br />> get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same<br />> work?"<br />><br />> The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the<br />> mechanic..."Try doing it with the engine running."<br />>

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Heart Surgeon (Funny)

Heart surgeon decides to try another trade for a break so he takes up being a mechanic. At the trade school he does well and presents for his final assessment.<br />The examiner explains to him that the test involves dismantling and re-assembling an engine.<br />He proceeds and finishes with an excellent time, the examiner is very impressed and awards him 150%.<br />When he sees this he asks the examiner why he got 150% for this test. <br />The examiner reasponds,"You got 50% for effort, 50% for knowledge, and I gave you another 50% for doing it all through the exhaust pipe!!"<br />Ross

Darren Smith

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What's the difference between a mechanic and a doctor?<br /><br />The doctor washes his hands after going to the bathroom. The mechanic washes his hands before going!

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

All three are brilliant! :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

What's the difference between a mechanic and a doctor?
A Mechanic is a PROFESSIONAL , and must warranty his work.<br /><br />A Doctor is not a professional, and is only PRACTICING medicine, therefore, no warranty.<br /> :mad: :mad: :mad: