He/she accused of sex abuse

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class
I ran into this one today. God help us!<br /><br /><br />Woman Who Used To Be Man Accused Of Assaulting Child<br /><br />POSTED: 7:03 am CDT July 11, 2005<br /><br />RACINE, Wis. -- A woman who used to be a man has been charged with sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl back before her gender reassignment surgery.<br /><br />Tammy Ann Waller, 41, of Burlington, was charged in Racine County Circuit Court with second-degree sexual assault stemming from an alleged incident in 2002, when she was still known as Bill.<br /><br />The girl, now 17, came forward recently. A preliminary hearing is scheduled Wednesday.<br /><br />The criminal complaint said Waller ordered the eighth-grader to take off her clothes and then sexually assaulted her one day after school.<br /><br />Waller said she does not remember having sex with the girl but told police she paid the girl $20 to strip and fondled her breasts to "better understand her gender issues," the complaint said.<br /><br />Waller is listed in court records as a female but is being held in the men's ward in a Racine County jail, a jail official said, noting that Waller had not completely become a woman yet.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer
Re: He/she accused of sex abuse

Gender reassignment surgery??? For cryin'out loud!!! :eek:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I'm sure he's having a sporting time in the men's ward with his new set of titties.

Triton II

Commander

That is almost as bizarre as it is distasteful. I pity the poor young girl - it'd be hard to get your head around the situation so I hope rather than spending your taxes on protecting the mongrel who did this, they spend something on sorting the girl out.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Dam Fruitloops :mad: :mad: <br /><br />Why they gotta mess with kids??????? :( :( aarrrrgggghhhh

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

After lights out I pray he/she got what they deserved.

NYMINUTE

Captain

These are all too common stories, and the kids are the victims. As stated many times by alleged experts, the victims of abuse, become abusers as adults more often than not. This is a dismal picture for the future.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> I'm sure he's having a sporting time in the men's ward with his new set of titties.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.<br /><br />I wonder if he/she has completed the surgery in other regions. I bet they're all fighting over who gets to be his/her cellmate.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I hope rather than spending your taxes on protecting the mongrel who did this, they spend something on sorting the girl out.<br />
Theyll probably spend more on him with Lawyers, court costs, medical fees, lodging, cloths, ect. ect. than she may ever earn in her life.<br /><br />Sad thing in this, "great LIBRIAL system". :mad:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Hey! What's everyone beefing about. It's just another lifestyle. It's just a choice. Who among you is qualified to make a judgement. Where's your tolerance for diversity. I mean after all, haven't we all agreed to pay for sex changes to help all these poor souls achieve their true identities. :eek: :mad:

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I think brain reassignment surgery is in order. They used to call it a full frontal labotomy. Could be very useful in these situations.