Have you watched The Expendables

gonefishie

Commander
Wow, it's Rambo, Die Hard, and Mission Impossible all rolled into one with quite a bit of MMA influence. It isn't a great movie but it has the most gun shots, explosions, punches and kicks I've ever seen in a movie. Definetely a guy movie.

All of the actors look their age. Arnold has about a 30 seconds appearance and doesn't even walk straight. Bruce Willis looks like somebody grandpa. Sly looks surprisingly decent and Dolf got his azz kicked as usual. :D

puddle jumper

Captain
Re: Have you watched The Expendables

I will let you know in the morning, just got the dvd today.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

dug it!!! My woman is infatuated with the guy from the transporter movies!
I look just like him..balding..just..older...fatter,,lol

puddle jumper

Captain

Yup throw a good looking needy woman into a good old boys club and heck is going to brake loose.

You said it,action packed blow them up shoot them dead movie. The whose who of action hero,s. Always wondered when a movie like that was going to be made. :D

fan2448

Cadet

went to the theater with my daughter and seen it. we both liked it very much. i just picked up the dvd.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I reckon you should have rounded up all those blokes, made Bruce the leader, and shipped them out to work their magic in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Cheers
Phillip

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I liked it to, Randy Couture and his ear dialogue and then Jason Statham slapping himself on his head when sly shot over him, I was laughing my butt off, great mix of action and comedy that I could relate to.

mphy98

Lieutenant

good movie, but not to be a prude, but do they need the fowl language all the time. I guess that is why one of my favorite movies is a 60s classic. In harms way with John Wayne and a whole cast of others. Not one word profane.

gonefishie

Commander

good movie, but not to be a prude, but do they need the fowl language all the time. I guess that is why one of my favorite movies is a 60s classic. In harms way with John Wayne and a whole cast of others. Not one word profane.

HUH? :confused: I can only recall one F word and nothing else.