Have you men ever tried NADS hair removel

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer
I couldn't resist and bought some Nads.. Oh I used it and I was a little surprised the box doesn't warn you how much you maybe able to scream... Or should I say , the types of french that could be expressed in defferent tones.. <br />So for a joke on my ex, when came to visit.. I asked him how much pain he could stand.. Lets play for who is cooking tonite.. So I went first and almost lost it.. Then it was his turn and before he could think about it too much I was already in rippin position.. Then this came out of his mouth.. Is this the same stuff........... Ripppp.. Yep it is and he yelled like someone just kicked in the B'''''S..... Payback was such sweet sorrow... Anyway we did have a good laugh, so it wasn't all that bad..<br /><br />So if you guys don't know what Nads is,, ask your wife or girlfriends.. I am sure they will clue you in..<br /> Question is how many men,teared, screamed, bit there lips, or just sat there with a blank look of pain on your face..<br />Just remember: Wipe on , smoothe on clothe and rip..<br />How many men tried it..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Have you men ever tried NADS hair removel

huh-huhuh.... she said Nads.......<br />
BeavisButthead.jpg

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

No never....But ....Snapperbait...huhhuh-huh.... :D :D :D BD You got issues... :D ..JK

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Yea, yea, nads.... huhuhuhuh.<br /><br />Something tells me this will lead to a POOF!<br /><br />Ken

cpj

Ensign

breakin the law breakin the law!<br />quick butthead change it!

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Why would this thread lead you to a gay guy? : :confused: ..... :D :D :D ....JK

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I read this and decided to try some.Oh I did feel a wee bit of hurt,but you should see my legs.I feel that now there is a chance for a new, different and exiting life ahead of me.<br />Thank you Barbara for opening my eyes to my deeper self

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Thinking of using it on my....uh.....my rear end. It is getting a little shaggy with age.

djzyla1980

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> I read this and decided to try some.Oh I did feel a wee bit of hurt,but you should see my legs.I feel that now there is a chance for a new, different and exiting life ahead of me.<br />Thank you Barbara for opening my eyes to my deeper self
If she only posted earlier, and got you to try this before the Turkey Leg contest was up, you might have had a good chance of winning....<br />BD ruining it for everyone...

D

DJ

The "feminization" of America continues. :eek:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

ROFLMAO, SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED IS TOO!!!!<br /><br />This thread is tooo funny. And NO, I will never try it myself!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

cpj

Ensign

Originally posted by Dave J Z:<br />[<br />BD ruining it for everyone... [/QB]
ummmmmmm..... what Dave said

ZmOz

Captain

I've already got all the nads I need. :eek:

crab bait

Captain

no..!! i don'y have the nads for it.. <br /><br />you's should really play the other game.. the loser puts the new roll of tp on the holder for a month.. <br /><br />it involves claw hammers

oddjob

Commander

Duct tape is cheaper and you can secure your friend(s) to the table rather easily. Not to mention you can muffle the screams. :rolleyes:

cpj

Ensign

ahhh! change it butt head!!change it!change it or I will kick you in the nads! <br /><br /><br />
BeavisButthead.jpg

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

I just got back from the wet lower part of Oregon and was reading the response's...<br /><br />So early this morning was fun..<br />What started the conversation off was pictures of me at the lake and I was telling the driver about iboats and all the neat people that post to the forum.. Plus a huge cup of coffee.. I brought up Nads and the post I gave..<br /><br />I heard a good one early this morning.. 4 guys are watching the football game getting drunk.. One guy goes to use the rest room and see's Nads sitting on the counter. Brings it out and sits down asking the other guy if it works.. I don't know my wife use's it.. So after awhile another guy at half time picks it up and asked the other guys if they wanted to try it.. <br />You know men,, I am not sure about this but I would say beer makes men brave.. Not all men, but I would say most.. Like the superman affect.. Or just plain curious..<br />So ya, they tried it and I heard that if you drink enough beer it kills the pain also.. But it gets better they were running around the livingroom rippin hair off of each other( tiny patches ).. I can actually picture 4 guys just drunk doing this...<br />Anyway the wife comes home to find the empty nads contianer and the boys were showing off their bald spots as trophy's.. Now to tell you the truth if it was me, I would be upset becuase a small round container is 24 dollars.<br />Her on the otherhand was releaved that she didn't have to clean shaving cream off the mirrors and pick-up chips and food on the floor..<br /><br />Ps... You don't have to be gay to use Nads.. Swimmers use it all the time.

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Barbra is trying to create some iBoat metrosexuals. Good luck, tough crowd for that, lol.

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Now that is funny.. LakeLivin.. Good comeback on me...