Have to throw a funny out here

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"The Blonde Cook Book"<br /> <br />MONDAY:<br />It's fun to cook for Bob. Today I made angel food cake.<br />The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors<br />were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.<br /> <br />TUESDAY:<br />Bob wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve<br />without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when<br />Bob brought a friend home for supper.<br /> <br />WEDNESDAY:<br />A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly<br />before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly but I<br />took a bath. I can't say it improved the rice any.<br /> <br />THURSDAY:<br />Today Bob asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It<br />said prepare ingredients, then toss on a bed of lettuce<br />one hour before serving. Which is what led up to Bob<br />asking me why I was rolling around in the garden.<br /> <br />FRIDAY:<br />I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put all<br />ingredients in bowl and beat it. There must have been<br />something wrong with this recipe. When I got back,<br />everything was the same as when I left.<br /> <br />SATURDAY:<br />Bob did the shopping today and brought home a chicken.<br />He asked me to dress it for Sunday (oh boy). For some<br />reason Bob keeps counting to ten before talking.<br /> <br />SUNDAY:<br />Bob's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast. All I<br />could find was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of<br />genius. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the<br />controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to<br />my disappointment!!!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Have to throw a funny out here

:D :D :D :D <br /><br />anybody remember Amelia Bedelia?