Have to see this E-bay

Realgun

Commander
Re: Have to see this E-bay

Thats absolutly 1 way to make money ON E-bay. But not from me. :D <br /><br />If they really wanted to get rid of it like they claim there would have been a buy now on the item instead on a ten day auction. Looser.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I bet that on the way to the new owners home it will escape the box and return back to haunt the seller, giving the buyer an empty box?

Link

Rear Admiral

Well thats a lot of typing (work) for 137 dollars.. IMHO Hmmm might be worth buying for the movie rights ;)

f_inscreenname

Commander

A 137 bucks for a haunted teddy bear?? I wonder how much I could get for my haunted ex-wife?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Dang.. Hey! I have a cat that I think may be posessed by some kinda demon.... :eek: <br /><br />E-bay.. hummmmm.... :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

You know, the other day I was sitting around scratching myself in a manly fashion, trying to think of something to sell on E-bay. I have seen french fries for sale that look like hockey sticks, cheese sandwitches that look like something else. Then it came to me.....I had just found a snozzberry that looked like Elvis. Should be worth a few bucks right?<br />Funny thing, as soon as I located it I for some reason started humming Viva las Vegas....and I don't even know or like that song!

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Hey DD if you don't know it how do you know that you don't like it? :D :D :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Just thought a gentle bump in order.. now is at $11,200.00<br />Wow wish I could think of things like this..

SoulWinner

Commander

Did you notice that the door to his bedroom opens out? Anybody ever seen an interior door that didn't open into the room? This guy is full of it. I just can't believe so many idots believe him.

Link

Rear Admiral

Good point on the door SW<br />That's why I could never pull something like this off. I can see Michael Moore making a documentary out of this LOL<br /> ;)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Hmmm, my bedroom door opens out? But then that's how I made it.