Has this been done b4?

coastalrichard

Lieutenant
Saw this for the first time in another forum...it's kinda like two threads at once...one in a regular voice...

and another voice in a whisper...COOL?

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Has this been done b4?

I mainly do it when I'm messing with jasoutside ;)

Someday that doofus will realize that I/O's are crap

erwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't see what's going on here?

Let's keep the truck motor in the tow vehicle and the boat motors hangin' off the transom!

aspeck

Staff member

Nope, never saw a whisper before. ;) Or any comments about I/O's for that matter.:p

QC

Supreme Mariner

I/O bashers and this thread are stooopid!!!

Have some guts, say what you mean, bash who you want. All good.

erwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hehe. I don't wanna bash anyone. I like the back and forth between friends here. I/Os and OBs alike. :)
Just to tick EVERYONE off, I'm gonna look for one of those weird boats with the big box in the middle and a straight drive to the prop. :p

FlaCowboy

Ensign

I was in Sunrise Florida many years ago in a sports bar having a few drinks. I went to the restroom and on the door it said...Inboards and on the other it said...Outboards :D I will Always be an Outboard

I am not calling you "innies" gurlies...I am just saying what I saw on a door :D

bekosh

Lieutenant

I was in Sunrise Florida many years ago in a sports bar having a few drinks. I went to the restroom and on the door it said...Inboards and on the other it said...Outboards :D I will Always be an Outboard

I am not calling you "innies" gurlies...I am just saying what I saw on a door :D

I've seen that before.

I'd rather play with the inboards.
chacha.gif

foodfisher

Captain

Don't know how to whisper computeraly, but a sign on the wall in the men's room whispered, short horned bucks stand forward.