Has anyone listened to Randy Rhodes?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
I was heading to the hotel tonight and for some reason I had the radio tuned to a talk show host called Randy Rhodes. (A woman)<br /><br />I almost left a load in my shorts. The hate was difficult to swallow. Bennett, Limbaugh, Hannity are not even in the league with this thing. We are murderers and terrorists according to her. Bush is a liar and Cheney is evil incarnate. How does this person find the will to get up in the morning. This is hate speech. It cannot be debated. Differing opinions is fine, but this is hardly legal. I will make sure to turn the station if I ever come across her again.<br /><br />Some might call this a troll but there is no way I would let children be in earshot of this person.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Has anyone listened to Randy Rhodes?

First time i ever heard of her, sounds like another extremist leftie of the worst kind to me :(

FLATHEAD

Captain

Shucks I though this was about the real Randy Rhoads the guitar player for Black Sabbath. R.I.P.<br /><br />
randy-flames.jpg

Twidget

Commander

Air America, you cant have anything but lefties on that network.

TilliamWe

Banned

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br /> Shucks I though this was about the real Randy Rhoads the guitar player for Black Sabbath. R.I.P.<br /><br />
randy-flames.jpg
That's what I thought this was going to be Flathead! I am sad!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

She sounds like a leftwing Limbaugh to me.I can't stand either of them

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I am with Flathead and TwilliamWe. :( <br /><br />Ken

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

randy-flames.jpg
<br /><br />Make that four...... :( <br /><br />On the other topic... <br />There was a Randy Rhodes who had a talk show on WJNO, a local am station here in WPB... Dunno If it's the same person, or if she's still on the air here, or?...<br /><br />And besides, talk radio stinks.... :p

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

I love it! Finally someone has come along that can tick off the righties as much Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Rielly, Laura Engram and a whole host of local righty talkers tick me off!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Bring back Paul Wellstone. He'll make everything better. :D

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

Is there a parrot in the room?

24tesla

Seaman

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br /> Shucks I though this was about the real Randy Rhoads the guitar player for Black Sabbath. R.I.P.<br /><br />
randy-flames.jpg
Me too. But to correct you, Randy started the group Quiet Riot, left when offered a spot by Ozzy, and was Ozzy's lead, not Sabbath. Ozzy still gets watery eyed talking about Randy. My opinion, the best guitarist to ever live. BAR NONE.<br />R.I.P.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I've heard it said many times "Only the good die young" there might be something to that.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Your right 24tesla I stand corrected. :cool: