Has anyone heard from OBJ ?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Hey Jim, Hope the river didn't chase you out of your home. Haven't seen any of your posts for awhile. Just wondering if your doing okay. A few of the lakes around here are just now starting to go down. Still a mess around here, but slowly getting back to normal.<br /><br />^ Bump

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Has anyone heard from OBJ ?

OBJ just retired from his main job and has been real busy lately. He is also involved in his shop right now and is also busy with that. OBJ is fine and dandy on the might Ohio River.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Thanks Spinner, I know the river has been abused by mother nature lately. Also with those barges that got caught up in the dam/locks had me wondering.<br /><br />My sister that lives on the river said she was flooded in for about a week. I think it was during the time that Portsmouth was under water as well.<br /><br />At least he is okay. Thanks

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hi guys. Thanks loads for the concern but yes, I'm alive and well.... :) <br /><br />Les said it all. I just retired from AEP and am going full time at the shop. That plus being involved with the Fire Dept. (just got a new engine) and all the "honey-do's, well, just ain't enough hours in the day..... :) I'll be around more soon as "stuff" gets smoothed out.<br /><br />The Mighty Ohio is calm right now and everyone along it is hoping it stays that way. Be nice to have a decent summer.....fishing gear is starting to collect rust..... :D