Has anyone ever seen this cartoon?

NathanY

Commander
CatDog?<br />Saw my 5yr old watching this, and was wondering, how does this thing go to the bathroom? When I asked my daughter, she said they dont because it doesnt have a butt... These cartoons nowadays are very wierd...<br />
catdog1.jpg

ob

Admiral
Re: Has anyone ever seen this cartoon?

Is it coming or going? :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

That dog's rear-end sure looks like a cat's head :D <br /><br /><br />I suppose one spews crap from the others mouth :eek: :confused:

ndemge

Commander

We decided last night that at hour house, our 5yo will be told that we no longer have the cartoon chanels... if it ain't on PBS, he ain't watching it. <br /><br />The stuff now is just out of hand, and all he likes are the fighting type shows. Too bad, off they go.<br /><br />I've seen catdog, and yes, very odd, but one of the less offensive of what's out there.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

EF,<br /><br />Or it could be the other way.<br /><br />I guess that is why it is called CatDog.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br /> That dog's rear-end sure looks like a cat's head :D <br /><br /><br />I suppose one spews crap from the others mouth :eek: :confused:
That cat's rear-end sure looks like a dog's head :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

There are some really pathetic cartoons out there. Lots of them show kids how to be a smart a$$. They dont need any help.<br /><br />My 2 yr old daughter gets plenty of telleytubbies, bernstein bear, all the good PBS ones.<br /><br />But I have to admit, she love's Shrek the most.<br /><br />Ken

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

I was watching the show with my 5yr old and "Lola" (mexican bird (girl)) was trying to do research on catdog which included "how it went to the bathroom". Needless to say catdog did a good job of hiding the secret and Lola never figured it out. So... we may never know. <br /><br />Suprised James Dobson has'nt denounced this one too.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

so, with 2 heads and no behind, what does it lick before licking your face?

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Oh, for the love of Mike, people! Lighten up; it's just a stupid cartoon. We had plenty of them in our time and thought they were OK. Remember Crusader Rabbit? How about Precious Pup? Feelin a little better now? I hope so.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Where is Wiley Cayote, and Daffy, Heckle and Jeckle? they were FUNNY?

one more cast

Captain

Hey, CatDog rates right up there with Norm and Dag the Angry Beavers. :D

KaGee

Admiral

Hmmmm... Cat-Dog brings up another puzzeling ?? to which I have never received a satisfactory answer.<br /><br />Was Pat (from SNL) male or female?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hmmmm... Cat-Dog brings up another puzzeling ?? to which I have never received a satisfactory answer.<br /><br />Was Pat (from SNL) male or female?
yes!