Harley Man

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Here's an old one: <br /> <br />Sam Peckerpaw had been riding Harleys every chance he got for 25 years. To get away from the crush of the city life, he decides to quit his job and buy 50 acres of wild land in Manitoba, Canada -- as far from humanity as possible. <br /> <br />Now he hardly ever sees the postman, and gets groceries and sundries once a month. Otherwise, it's total peace and quiet. <br /> <br />After about six months of almost total isolation, Sam is finishing dinner when someone knocks on his door. He opens it and there stands a big, bearded Manitobian filling up the frame of the door. <br /> <br />"Name's Enoch... your next-door neighbor from four miles over the ridge... havin' a party Saturday... thought you'd like to come." <br /> <br />"Sounds great," Sam smiles. "After six months of this isolation, I'm about ready to meet some local folks. Thanks for the invite!" <br /> <br />As Enoch turns to leave, he stops: "Gotta' warn you there's gonna be some drinkin'." <br /> <br />"Not a problem... after 25 years of Harley riding, I can do that with the best of them." <br /> <br />Again, as he starts to leave, Enoch stops. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fightin' too." <br /> <br />"d**n!" Sam thinks: "Tough crowd... sounds like fun-time at the old Redwood Run bar." <br /> <br />"Well," Sam says, "I get along with most people... and those that I don't, I like even better. I'll be there. Thanks again." <br /> <br />Once again Enoch stops and turns: "I've seen some wild sex at these parties too." <br /> <br />"Now, that is not a problem!" smiles Sam. "Remember, I've been alone for six months. I'll definitely be there! By the way... what should I wear to this shindig?" <br /> <br />Enoch stops at the door again and says: "Whatever you want... it's just gonna be the two of us." :D :D :D

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Harley Man

joker.gif