FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I sort of remember the first Thanksgiving away from home while I in basic training, it was a long time ago. I know I didn't think the chow hall cooks knew how to make a turkey or dressing. Mom's was so much better!
Have happy Thanksgiving and remember to give thanks to your families and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to all the wonderful people here on iboats!
A special Happy Thanksgiving to my nephew serving in Qatar, and my niece serving in Wyoming, and to all those who stand on the wall so we can have peace at home!
I am with you Bob, I fully understand, I have been married to my wife for 30 years and just spent my 5th Thanksgiving with her, my heart is defiantly with those guys and girls overseas!