Happy New Year Y'all!!!

LadyFish

Admiral
Happy New Year's my Aussie friends. It's just <br />after midnight is Sidney, Australia, the fireworks<br />were awesome.<br />
26.gif
<br /><br />Let me be the first to wish the rest of you a <br />happy and prosperous New Year. This last year has <br />been one of joy and moments of laughter shared <br />with each of you.<br /><br />May the next year continue the tradition, let us <br />never forget to laugh at ourselves as we travel <br />through this trip we call life. <br /><br />Wishin you plenty of hope and happiness in your <br />heart this next year. <br /><br />Be safe tonight y'all as you celebrate the passing of 2004 <br />and ring in the new year. I'll lift my glass to all of you. <br /><br />
91.gif

crab bait

Captain
Re: Happy New Year Y'all!!!

gee, i wish i was aussie,LADYFISH.. that was beautiful..

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Same to "UUUUUUUUUUU & HIMMMMMMMMMM!!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />And to EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br /><br />Happy New Year!!!!! :cool: :cool:

D

DJ

Indeed.<br /><br />A happy, safe and prospserous new year to all.

geofthro

Seaman

Have a happy new year and all the best! I have already had the drunken phone calls from friends and famaily back in New Zealand! :) :) :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Happy New Year to everybody downunder and Happy New Year to everbody above the downunder and across and where ever ya' might be!!!!
30.gif

gonfishn

Commander

The Duck and myself want to wish all of you folks out there a Happy New Year..<br />Don't make any promises ya can't keep or at least have a loop hole inserted so you can escape out of, that which you had no business making anyway :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Hey what can I say...Amature Night :D , I'll lickley be in bed by 11pm! :( <br /><br />But just the same: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, LF!<br /><br />I tried to reply in a smart-alec way this AM but I guess a fellow Mod felt it was out of line and deleted it. (WHAT?? JB got poofed?? :D :D )<br /><br />I meant no hostility; just paraphrasing Bob Newhart's classic line with which he closed "phone" conversations in his standup routine. . . "Oh yeah? Well Same to you, Lady(fish)". <br /><br />I meant to say, "the same greetings and wishes to you, too." :)

Drowned Rat

Captain

Everybody have a GREAT 2005! Thanks for a fun year on iboats. :)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> The Duck and myself want to wish all of you folks out there a Happy New Year..<br />Don't make any promises ya can't keep or at least have a loop hole inserted so you can escape out of, that which you had no business making anyway :D
promises shmomises ... lie yer damn arse off and burn bridges this year!! :p <br /><br />AND.. when in doubt, GO BIGGER !!<br /><br />CHEERS ALL!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Happy New Year all!! <br />Bassy

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

And from all of us in the land of the KIWI down under.<br />Peter

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Merry New Year!!!<br /><br />Hope yall had a good one.<br /><br />Ken

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Not from downunder LF, but the very best of fortune for you and yours this year. This goes for all who read this... :)