Happy Independence Day!

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Happy Independence Day!

Yes sir! Happy Independence Day over there.<br />Thinking of you down here<br />Ross

crab bait

Captain

thanks fellas,, it's as hot as a firecracker,, that's for sure..!!<br /><br />i'm gonna do sumthin' today,, maybe philadelphia for fireworks , the place where it all began.. or baltimore inner harbor ..they also have a great pyro-show.. an they also are havin' a tall ship convention.. tall ships from around the world.. i'm particularly interested in the 'BLUE NOSE 2'schooner from halifax nova scotia..<br /><br />the original blue nose was the fastest fishin' boat,, year after year,, that would sail to the grand banks in the north atlantic..<br /><br />yanks from maine to boston would build schooners that would beat her.. an never did..some even built there boat exsplisitly to outrace the blue nose.. that when they got to the grand banks they really were'nt set-up to catch fish.. <br /><br /><br />thanks again..

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks Kiwi and Ross! :) <br /><br />
happybir.gif

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks dudes. Its a warm one today.<br />Bassy

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

MY will certainly enjoy tonights pyrotechnics :p <br />thankful to be "idependent"...<br />let's party!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, Friends. :) <br /><br />
watermark.php

LadyFish

Admiral

I tought this was a great photo.<br /><br />A display of fireworks illuminates the sky near the Statue of Liberty as seen from Jersey City, N.J. Sunday, July 4, 2004. (AP Photo/Brian Branch-Price)<br />
FOURTH_OFJULY.sff_NJBP101_20040704222348.jpg

LadyFish

Admiral

Fireworks light up the night sky in Washington D.C.<br />
11_2_070404_fourth_capitol.jpg