Happy Festivus

eeboater

Commander
While I celebrate Christmas.. Let me be the first to shoot out wishes for a GREAT FESTIVUS for everyone tomorrow....<br /><br />Sean<br /><br /> "A Festivus... for the rest of us."

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Happy Festivus

To you have your own festivus pole?<br /><br />Are you willing to go for the feats of strength.<br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.<br /><br />Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?<br /><br />Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born . . . a Festivus for the rest of us!<br /><br />Cosmo Kramer: That must've been some doll.<br /><br />Frank Costanza: She was!

D

DJ

Gotta fish the aluminum pole out of the attic. Thanks for the reminder. :D

KaGee

Admiral

Did the pole evolve from the aluminum tree??

D

DJ

Have ypou ever seen what those aluminum needles will do to a vacuum cleaner? :eek: ;)

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Festivus begins with the airing of grievances followed by feats of strength :D :D :p :p

KaGee

Admiral

Feats of strength..... how many beers can you chug down in two minutes.

eeboater

Commander

WE CANNOT EAT UNTIL SOMEONE PINS ME!!!!!<br /><br /><br />HAPPY FESTIVUS EVERYONE!

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Feats of strength..... how many beers can you chug down in two minutes.
OK I'm ready....someone time me....ready....set.....GO!!