FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Happy Easter everyone! The 4 Grandkids were here today and after the eggs and baskets we ended up playing poker in the garage. I accepted JC as my savior today. I am no longer in charge.
I believe it, the happy kid part! That's cool. Life's too short to grow up. ps. I like my first post of the day. Had to go back and respell "almost" every word.....:ranger:
Yeah Sam! Had a good Easter ... Celebrated ressurection day, and my laptop died! Go figure! Now today, trying to find out if I can resurrect it, or at least all my info ... Or If I should just use it for target practice and move on ...