happy e-tec owner

olm

Seaman
On my last post I realy went off on evinrude & E-tec. I thought it would be the right thing to follow up. They took care of everything & I have been A happy boater for a while now. It is amazing how bad rigging can affect the performance & durarility of your outboards. twin 250's purring at 60 mph top end and cruising at 35 mph at 3600 rpm and 10 gallons per hour per motor thats pretty good from what I hear from owners of other brands.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Re: happy e-tec owner

Glad to hear that. I?m seriously thinking about dropping a 250 HP E-Tec on the back of the Grady when the time comes.

seahorse5

Rear Admiral

On my last post I realy went off on evinrude & E-tec. I thought it would be the right thing to follow up. They took care of everything & I have been A happy boater for a while now. It is amazing how bad rigging can affect the performance & durarility of your outboards.

I'm glad to hear that everything is set up properly now and that the motors are doing great.

It's human nature to rant and rave and blame the product when a majority of the time, improper setup is the most common problem.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Glad to hear it, OLM, but please do not double post.