Happy day!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
I posted a few weeks ago about my wife preparing to graduate college. Well, today is finally her last day. She is a little sad to leave the kids she is working with student teaching, but is happy to finally be done. She ended with a 3.725 GPA, not too bad for 3 kids under 4 and me working nights and weekends.<br />Bad news is the state is behind on licenses so she won't get her paperwork until the end of February, so can't work until then. Also the local school is facing severe budget cuts, and may not replace a few leaving teachers. But I am willing to re-locate for her.<br />I am proud of her and had to share this accomplishment of hers.

G DANE

Commander
Re: Happy day!

You should be proud of her !! <br /><br />Buy flowers, prepare a delicious dinner and light candles. Cant go wrong !!

KaGee

Admiral

23_28_116.gif

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by G DANE:<br /> You should be proud of her !! <br />Buy flowers, prepare a delicious dinner and light candles. Cant go wrong !!
YUP Make it Her DAY! :)

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations, its hard enough managing with the kids and the house but to study as well is really hard.<br /><br />Well done, I hope it brings the rewards it deserves

LadyFish

Admiral

Looks like a celebration is in order deputy.
54.gif
<br /><br />Congrats ! :)

aspeck

Staff member

Mega Congrats to Mrs. Dawg! (That just don't sound right does it? Mrs. Dawg? Oh well, you know what I was meaning.)

Twidget

Commander

Congrats DD. Depending on how far you want to relocate, Fort Worth ISD is always recruiting out of state. My wife works for them, its a good district. :) FWISD

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Congrats to Mrs DD!!!! Impressive grades with the kids and dealing with Mr DD :D <br /><br />Make it her day, definitely though I think she may have earned a week!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Ohh, I forgot to say,<br /><br />"willing to re-locate for her"<br /><br />Sign of a true man who loves his wife.<br />Congrats to both of you DeputyDawg.<br /><br />AK Chappy

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey congrats to her. i know how ya feel my wife never finished 9th grade. now has two degrees and is a supervisor at work. i am so proud.