FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Starting to add Metamucel to the coffee with your cream, eh?
I'm not too far behind ya' ... and this time of life is full of weird little transitions. The Admiral and I have been laughing about how we're going to adjust to being "empty nesters."
Hope the weird feeling migrates to a good kinda' weird
I had a great evening with friends and family last night went out for a nice supper and came home for cake.
Quite, but sometimes those are the best moments.
Wife got me a dozen roses? so I guess I am doing something right, or ??????