Happy Birthday Canada

LadyFish

Admiral
On July 1, 1867, the British government approved a plan which allowed Canada to become an independent country with its own government. This new nation, which remained loyal to Britain, was called the Dominion of Canada.<br /><br />
canada.gif

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Happy Birthday Canada

Wow, happy birthday Canada!!!<br /><br />How do the french get into the picture?<br /><br />Aldo

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I will help you celebrate by paying some gst and pst tax tomorrow. Enjoy the cake. :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Happy B' Day Canaduh! Oops, Canada. You guys ROCK!

eeboater

Commander

Wow! I didn't know it was so close to the 4th. Happy Independence Day!

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

Ill enjoy paying those taxes in 14 days when i go fishing for a week.

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Wow, happy birthday Canada!!!<br /><br />How do the french get into the picture?<br /><br />Aldo
Hey, what about me? Oh you already extended your wishes to me in an absentee ballot. Aren't we getting into a dangerouse area, "pardon my French"? The French Canadians "got" their independence from France in the 18th century.<br />See: Canadian Bacon, 1994 ..... :D :wink:

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Oh Canada,....Home to the finest women north of the Rainy River.

CntrySngr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Happy b-day to you...happy b-day to you...happy b-day dear Canada, eh?...happy b-day to you!

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Canada.......the home of nutcase politics..........real beer....the almight canadian beaver...and lots and lots of fish......<br /><br />But trust me there guys you in America got it pretty good, less tax.. better healthcare( if you have insurance) more sun...on and on....you have it all except beer.... lmao...

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey Happy Be-lated Birthday. Missed this yesterday. Will be up to steal a few fishies later in the year :D